Self-Knowledge College is your guide to personal, academic and professional success in the 21st century.
I TEACH YOU HOW TO KNOW YOURSELF.
YOU CAN FIND OUT IF THIS SITE IS FOR YOU IN ONE MINUTE!
If you don’t know yourself three bad things will happen to you in life:
- You won’t be with the right person
- You won”t be in the right line of work
- You won’t be happy.
You won’t be happy, of course, because of the first two.
If you have a serious problem in life but you don’t really know what it is, or how to explain it–even to yourself– you’ll like it here.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THIS IS A PLACE FOR YOU?
Take this ONE MINUTE test and see!
1. Do you constantly (more than once!) pick the wrong person to love?
2. Do you feel you should be more successful?
3. Are you afraid of losing your job or have you already lost it?
4. Do you have a job but hate it?
5. Do you want to change jobs but don’t know what kind you want to do?
6. Do you have no idea what your talents, gifts and abilities are?
7. Are you caught between aging parents and young children and can’t find a place for yourself?
8. Are you a student who is at-risk of failing or dropping out of school?
(If you are I have a special site coming for you!
It’s called Dropout to Dean’s List and it will be up soon!)
9. Do you have trouble with relationships in your family or at work?
10. Are you just as talented as other people (or more!) yet others seem to be getting ahead faster?
11. Do feel dissatisfied with your life but feel you are running out of time to change it?
I could ask more questions but what the hell…if you said “yes” to any of the ones above, you will benefit from being here.
If you said “yes” to more than one, you should contact me immediately! (email@example.com)
OK, just kidding, but it wouldn’t hurt!
Join me on SKC (see box above!) FOR A TON OF FREE INFORMATION ON YOU!
Have questions of your own? Shoot me an email!
( firstname.lastname@example.org )